BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Niña

Our little mamazorca is getting bigger and bigger every day, and each one of those days she surprises us with her intelligence, imagination, and ability.

The latest surprise was for mama!

Her papito taught her how to draw a circle, eyes, a nose and a mouth, then how to add curly hair to complete a drawing of a niña. He failed to mention this drawing lesson to me;)

So the other day while she was drawing by herself she drew exactly how her papito had taught her, and then shouted “Mama, mira niña!” and when I went over to look she had drawn a little girl. I was impressed to the point of tears (happy ones of course!), and yelled for Danny to come and see his daughter’s latest creation…he said “oh yeah, I taught her a few days ago.” Regardless if I thought that at that moment she had done it herself, I’m still utterly impressed at my fast learner and her ability to remember and achieve all of the skills taught to her.

I love you Lo!

0 comments: