BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another one bites the dust...


Yes, another Queen lover was born. Lola ADORES Queen. Aaaahhh what a sigh of relief that my little Lo is showing good taste! Ha!


It all started with Danny and I's little affection towards Queen while listening more and more to his CD. Then one day walking downtown Bogotá I saw a young man selling a bunch of music DVDs, CLASSICS! Needless to say, I was excited!!! I bought Queen: Greatest Hits DVD and ACDC DVD...I was worried since I wasn't able to view the actual DVDs before I bought them (which you can usually do but since the guy was on the sidewalk he had no way of playing them), I asked him 10 times if the copies were good ones, he responded with the usual: I promise.

Of course, they turned out to be! And our love for Queen grew...we gradually watched the DVD more and more as Lola grew and grew. She reached a point that she would watch it non-stop all day, everyday. In fact, she would scream "KEEN" when it wasn't on the t.v. or if someone changed the channel. She now dances to each and every Queen song, as well as "sings" along with them.

She also starts chanting "FEDDY!"

We have a family love for Freddy Mercury. We worship him and Queen!!! In fact this love has grown to be contagious...everyone around us loves Queen now:)))




0 comments: